LibPQ release history#
LibPQ is a library for importing Power Query M language source files from local and/or web storage. The project follows semantic versioning specification.
This document describes the changes between releases of LibPQ. Keeping a changelog is important!
Plans and ideas for future versions can be found in the roadmap.
Unreleased changes (currently in git master)#
- Improved error reporting and error handling in LibPQ loader and in UnitTest discovery tools (#18)
- New Assert function: InvokeRaises (#19)
Version 1.2.0 (2019-03-19)#
Git commit: 836d84470d7830f7a36fe203a7ccfe7a5f7fbad0#
This release adds a few minor improvements regarding the unit testing framework.
The library has been in regular use for more than a year already and has proven to be very stable and had required very little maintenance. Author recommends it for use in any suitable task.
- Support for fact based unit tests
- Support unlimited number of test runners for different test suite types with
UnitTest.Discover. Runner is determined
based on the value of
LibPQ.TestSuitemeta field. Test runners have to be API compatible with the reference implementation (UnitTest.Run)
- Test code was moved into a separate directory (#15)
Version 1.1.0 (2018-07-11)#
Git commit: 4aa1b5e522f72e90083f9335444e610326e3b737#
This release adds a few minor features.
The library has been around for half a year already. The author has been using it regularly to create new reports and refresh existing ones, no significant issues had arisen. The project is considered suitable for daily use.
- New assertion function
- VBA helper module that simplifies access to the metadata about the current workbook
- Function.Chain - Apply a sequence of operations to the input value
Version 1.0.0 (2018-02-21)#
Git commit: ae988cddc0b0996019cc2ccf8a486a40524337d6#
This is the first release of LibPQ. The library and the loader are considered feature full and stable.