All modules are grouped into namespaces, much like the standard library:
- Date - Functions for working with dates
- Factory - Functions that create other functions
- Folder - Functions for manupulating folders and their contents
- Function - Functions that operate on other functions
- List - Functions for working with lists
- Module - LibPQ tools for importing source code
- Read - Functions that import data
- Table - Functions for table operations
- Tests - Unit tests for LibPQ modules
- Text - Functions for working with text
- UnitTest - Unit testing framework
Date.IntervalFromText - Given a string of text such as "Jan 2017 - Dec 2017" return a list of two dates corresponding to beginning and end of the interval
Date.Parse - Improved date parser for strings containing dates in unspecified format
- Factory.Comparer - Factory for creating comparison functions from conditions provided as text
- Folder.Latest - Get the path of the newest subdirectory or file in the given folder. Supports custom sort order and filter functions.
- Function.Chain - Apply a sequence of operations to the input value. Input for each consecutive operation is the output from the previous one.
- List.UseLastValid - Validate all items in the input list and replace the invalid ones with the previous valid value.
Module.BuildPath - Calculate where the function code is located
Module.Explore - Find all modules in the list of directories
Module.FromPath - Load Power Query function or module from file
Module.Import - Import a module from default locations (LibPQPath)
Module.ImportAny - Import module (first match) from the list of possible locations
Module.Library - A record with all available local modules already imported
Module.NameFromProper - Convert proper module name (with dots) into something that follows Power Query naming restrictions for queries in workbook
Module.NameToProper - Convert module name to proper filename
Read.CSV - Load arbitrary CSV file with unknown number of columns (up to 1000) and unknown number of extra lines before the column names (first column name has to be known)
Read.Parameter - Fetch parameter value from a data table in current workbook
Read.Text - Load text content from local file or from web
Table.ConcatenateRows - Add all columns from tableB to tableA (with values)
Table.CountDuplicates - Add a column to a table that will show the number of rows that contain the same value of key field as the current row.
Table.NumberColumns - Transform selected columns' type to number, replace null values with zeros.
Table.PromoteHeadersNonEmpty - Promote the first table row as column names, but keep the current header if the value in the first row is empty.
Table.UseLastValid - Validate all rows in the input table and replace the invalid ones with the previous valid value.
Unit testing framework#
- UnitTest is a basic unit testing framework built into LibPQ. Read more...